NextEra Energy IT Business Systems Analyst in Juno Beach, Florida
IT Business Systems Analyst
Date:Jun 29, 2018
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 25676
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and promote best practices for Robotic Process Automation
- Work with process experts to assist in process optimization
- Work with process experts and development team to compile procedures
Assist team with ensuring compliance Skills:
Experience with Robotic Process Automation or Process Optimization
- Good understanding and/or experience with Microsoft Applications, SAP, and SharePoint
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Able to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements (Six Sigma)
- Recognizes/encourages collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas (‘thinks outside the box’)
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements Job Overview This job is responsible for analyzing business processes and practices, in an effort to focus the design and implementation of information technology solutions that meet customer needs and business initiatives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities • Collaborates, on an on-going basis, with the Programmer/Analysts • Applies advanced analytical skills within functional area • Devises or modifies procedures to solve straight-forward problems • May act as project leader for smaller projects • Builds strong working understanding of the solution being delivered • Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications • High School Grad / GED • Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience • Experience:3+ years Preferred Qualifications • Inventory Systems • Analytical Problem Solving • Effective Written Communications • Effective Verbal Communications • Purchasing • ERP • SAP • Systems Analysis • Strategic Planning
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Information Technology Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami