NextEra Energy Watson Campaign Automation Specialist in Juno Beach, Florida
Watson Campaign Automation Specialist
Date:May 29, 2018
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 24658
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description At Florida Power & Light Company, we are taking our Senior Communication Specialist role to the next level. This position will support the strategy and automation of our IBM enterprise, cross-channel digital communication platform; identify opportunities for improving customer engagement; find additional channel opportunities/process improvements; and prioritize messages and timing of digital customer touch points. We require someone who is innovative, agile, enthusiastic and positive – who is able to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. This person is expected to bring new Watson Campaign Automation capabilities to the table – staying ahead of the latest trends. The role works across marketing and client services teams to ensure the best digital experience communication strategy and execution to each project while continually optimizing results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the subject matter expert for Watson Campaign Automation (formerly Silverpop) and make actionable recommendations to improve the company’s campaign management capabilities
- Guide marketing automation administration, configuration, migration, campaign execution, and testing activities; Technical build out of multiple, simultaneous digital campaigns of transactional and marketing communications in various channels (SMS/text, email, push and voice) end-to-end using IBM Solutions (Watson Campaign Automation / Unica / Interact) tools
- Analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements for improvements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness
- Implementation of enhanced audience segmentation and personalization in email programs; play a key role in supporting customer contact strategy, testing, governance, brand standards and best practices
- Monitor flowcharts and troubleshoot when required as well as measure/optimize campaign performance
Successful candidate in this role should have:
- Experience with email production for e-commerce companies with high-frequency, highly segmented email campaigns, both automated and one-time blasts - campaign management and execution
- Expertise with least one enterprise-level ESP (Email Service Provider) such as IBM Watson Campaign Automation – formerly Silverpop (preferred), IBM Campaign (Unica), Salesforce, Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Oracle Responsys, Marketo, etc.; experience in multiple disciplines preferred; Expertise with email
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Liberal Arts, Public Relations, Advertising, etc.)
- Demonstrated discipline in project management of digital communication projects
- Ability to multitask and maintain high performance under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow critical business processes to ensure quality and timely execution of initiatives
- Experience using analysis and data driven decisions to drive continuous digital marketing performance improvement
- Strong familiarity with B2C lifecycle marketing, customer marketing, engagement and retention
- Experience and knowledge with a variety of types of direct communication channels beyond email such as direct mail, SMS/text, push, call centers, IVR, and online self-service interactions
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Experience with customer data privacy laws such as CANSPAM and TCPA compliance
- Strong writing, verbal, editing, presentation, and overall communication skills
- Sound business and financial acumen Apply today to make a difference in your career!
Job Overview This job is responsible for assisting with projects from the earliest stages of concept and development through to successful completion on time, on budget and as measured by achievement of metrics. Employees in this role are expected to work with a high degree of initiative and independence in anticipating client needs, developing communication solutions that further the business objectives, and ensuring their successful implementation. This position serves as a key contributor on the team in a broad range of communications activities as assigned.
Job Duties & Responsibilities • Delivers strategic communication planning, message development, writing, using research and analytics to drive planning and messaging • Improves processes to ensure quality and timely execution of initiatives • Builds and maintains great relationships with clients and co-workers • Tracks performance and progress using quantifiable metrics • Communicates frequently with cross-functional groups • Works at both business unit and corporate levels • Interfaces with business unit leadership and business process owners • Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications • Effective Written Communications • Effective Verbal Communications • High School Grad / GED • Bachelor's - Sciences • Bachelor's - Arts • Experience:5+ years Preferred Qualifications • None
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Marketing/Communications Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call1-844-694-4748(Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
#LI-DN1 Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami