NextEra Energy Marketing Specialist in West Palm Beach, Florida
Date:Sep 15, 2018
Primary Location:West Palm Beach, FL, US, 33407
Company:NextEra Energy is a national company with local roots in the communities we serve. Headquartered in south Florida, FPLES is a leader in providing energy solutions for our customers’ toughest challenges.
Position Specific Description The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing and evaluating the success of integrated communications and marketing plans in support of a business unit or a significant part of the business unit. This role will also be accountable for managing and executing campaigns, analyzing performance, developing dashboards, and coordinating campaign development initiatives. Primary focus areas consist of working collaboratively and cross functionally to build and optimize traditional marketing and digital marketing (SEM, SEO, display, mobile, social, email, etc.) with a goal of accelerating customer enrollments and sales.
Candidates who will be successful in this role will have the following qualifications:
- Five or more years of relevant experience required; minimum of three years in product marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Journalism, etc.) required
- Expected to demonstrate expertise through writing and editing tests
- A talent for creative thinking and problem-solving. A demonstrated track record in designing, delivering and managing scalable digital marketing campaigns that achieve customer lead generation, sales and/or retention goals
- Lead, manage and optimize marketing acquisition programs and vendors across a wide array platforms and channels with a keen eye on ROI
- Must demonstrate expertise in the development and disciplined execution of strategic communication plans and using research and audience insight to develop key messages and tactics
- Explore, test, and refine innovative new approaches designed to engage customers at all levels of their digital journey and deliver appropriate and compelling landing pages, content and messages to them at the right time and in the right way
- Proven experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce.com/ExactTarget, IBM Marketing Cloud, Silverpop, Eloqua and Marketo
- Ability to perform market research and analytics; passion for crunching numbers and improving ROI
Job Overview This job is responsible for assisting with projects from the earliest stages of concept and development through to successful, on-time completion as measured by achievement of metrics. Employees in this role provide support in developing and executing communication plans and initiatives to support business objectives. Individuals in this position are expected to understand client needs and help to develop communication solutions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities • Assists with communication planning • Develops key messages using research and analytics to drive planning and messaging • Follows established processes, demonstrating discipline and organization in executing assignments and plans • Builds and maintains great relationships with clients and co-workers • Tracks performance and progress using quantifiable metrics • Communicates frequently with cross-functional groups • Works at both business unit and corporate levels • Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications • Effective Written Communications • Effective Verbal Communications • High School Grad / GED • Bachelor's - Sciences • Bachelor's - Arts • Experience:3+ years Preferred Qualifications • None
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Marketing/Communications Organization: FPL Energy Services, Inc Location: West Palm Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No#ON
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
#MON Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami