NextEra Energy Senior IT Business Systems Analyst in West Palm Beach, Florida
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
Date:Jun 27, 2018
Primary Location:West Palm Beach, FL, US, 33407
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 25571
is a national company with local roots in the communities we serve. Headquartered in south Florida, FPLES is a leader in providing energy solutions for our customers’ toughest challenges.
Position Specific Description The ideal candidate will:
- Deliver IT systems that drive business value and deliver an excellent customer experience
- Work effectively across a diverse landscape of processes, systems, product owners and agile teams.
- Think both tactically and strategically, including high levels of self-direction, innovation and imagination
- Adapt quickly and effectively to changing requirements
- Broker differences and conflict well
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization Job Overview This job is responsible for analyzing business processes and practices, in an effort to focus the design and implementation of information technology solutions that meet customer needs and business initiatives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities • Collaborates, on an on-going basis, with the Programmer/Analysts • Applies advanced analytical skills within functional area • Devises or modifies procedures to solve straight-forward problems • May act as project leader for smaller projects • Builds strong working understanding of the solution being delivered • Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Required Qualifications • High School Grad / GED • Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience • Experience: 5+ years
Preferred Qualifications • None
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Information Technology Organization: FPL Energy Services, Inc Location: West Palm Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami